· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 241 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Warrior Tank App

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:50 pm Reply with quote

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?

Limdross, Lv 60 warrior

2. What is your age?

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.

I have signed 1 guild charter for someone paying for signatures. 10 gold is 10 gold, right? They kicked everyone immediately, so no guild for me.
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)

Oxylos, Redrings- family
Botis- Through Redrings
Davaletti- Through Redrings
Bakaryu- Through Redrings
Dendro- Through Redrings
Sotiria- significant other
5. What best describes you now that you're level 80 (or once you are 80)?

I like to raid and pvp. This is primarily why I started playing in the first place. Can wait to learn the raids, and everything that comes along with it

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content on Tuesday/Thursdays 11p-1am and Saturday 11p-3am? If so, how often do you think you would attend?

Absolutely, I’m interested! I would be trying to be available twice a week. Saturdays for the time being are no go. Gotta work.

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like (can use Gearscore if you want) or provide a link to your armory page?

Basic leveling gear, getting better all the time.

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current raid content?

This is my first toon, so I haven’t done any raiding yet. I like to be good at what I do, and the fastest way to get there, is to learn from someone who is good at what they do.

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?

Tank spec. I will be purchasing a second tree shortly, for dps off spec.
10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?

I have a good number of friends are members already. They helped me quite a bit in the earliest stages of my toon. Those are the kinds of people I want to play with.(minds out of the gutter, please!)

11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?

Possibly. Anything is possible.
12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?

No.

13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?

I’ve only been playing for a short time…but …okay, so this one time…Botis said I would get a lot of gold if I just... But I.... Awwwww man....!

14. Are you the original owner of your account, and are you the only one who plays your character?

Yes and Yes.

15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)

I am an easy going guy, love to game. Spend most of my free time with my lady, gaming. When I’m not gaming, I can be found working in my yard, disc golfing, or likely working.
Alfalfa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:38 am Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:

I’ve only been playing for a short time…but …okay, so this one time…Botis said I would get a lot of gold if I just... But I.... Awwwww man....!

Is Botis a man ho? More elaboration on this subject for our guildies please.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:46 pm Reply with quote

No, Botis is not a man ho. Well not to the best of my knowledge. I was actually told by Oxylos that Botis is to blame for just about everything.

My adventures in farming just ended up with me getting killed by horde. Often. I was in areas recommended by Oxylos, which were, Im now sure, recommended to him by Botis. So it's indirectly Botis' fault. Either that, or I'm the victim of a "funny joke"....
THChronic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:25 pm Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
No, Botis is not a man ho. Well not to the best of my knowledge. I was actually told by Oxylos that Botis is to blame for just about everything.

My adventures in farming just ended up with me getting killed by horde. Often. I was in areas recommended by Oxylos, which were, Im now sure, recommended to him by Botis. So it's indirectly Botis' fault. Either that, or I'm the victim of a "funny joke"....

I think it was Botis and Oxylos on their Horde alts killing you

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:13 pm Reply with quote

well then... I was right. Oxylos is a gay DB, and Botis is his gay DB man ho. It's still all Botis fault, though. Oxylos is my cousin and I see him on a nearly daily basis, so he gets a free pass in the blame game....might sprinkle me with fairy dust in retaliation, and I am allergic to that stuff...
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:24 pm Reply with quote

Recruited! Please send me or an officer an in-game request for an invite. Some officers include:

Releih
Riin
Riku
Durkk
Kinan

View next topic
View previous topic