· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 268 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Yadleinad - Resto Druid - Application

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Yadleinad

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:32 am Reply with quote

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?

Yadleinad. Level 80 since December 2008. Resto Druid; a healing passion.

2. What is your age?
I am currently 18 years of age.

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.

I've been in alot of guilds on Eredar and other servers. But I'll only explain the guild information from Eredar guilds. I rolled this Druid as my first toon 2 1/2 years ago on Eredar. I was in casual guilds at this time because I had never raided and wasn't too occupied on it. Some of which you may remember if you were playing then on Eredar. Such as, Touch Not The Cat and Requiem Of A Dream. Once I started raiding Karazhan I left my friends guild and went to a raiding guild. I honestly do not remember it's name at this time. But shortly after the guild progressed in ZA and SSC I left to go onto a more " HARDCORE " guild that would get things done faster. I had a friend in l Defiance l at this time so I got in. I raided TK, Hyjal, BT and the first two bosses of Sunwell with them before the nerf and wotlk expansion. After the expansion and I reached level 80 I raided naxx 25 and OS 25 with l Defiance l. The guild was getting shaky and my friends were xfering to another realm. I then went to Whisperwind where I joined my RL friend's uncle's guild. The guild didn't live up to my expectations so I left that server and went to my other friend's server, Aegwynn. I raided through Ulduar and some ToC with that guild " Shattering Souls ". After ToC came out my friend back on Eredar begged me to xfer back. So I came back and she got me in her guild " Another Late Night " I did some ToC and alot of Ulduar with them. Shortly after this I quit so I could ensure my senior year of high school was focused. I resubscribed in June and have since been regearing myself.

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)

I couldn't call them friends yet, but they are friendly.
Vaeluun and Cynai were pugging last night. ICC 10. It was my first ICC yet because everyone is so hung up on the GS they don't give you the chance to learn anything to progress. In this raid we cleared 6/12 almost oerfect. Vaeluun did a great job explaining the fights and we only had 3 or 4 wipes the entire time. It was a success in my eyes that I really enjoyed and wanted to be part of more often. Friendly, courteous and fun to raid with. Cool peeps.

5. What best describes you now that you're level 80 (or once you are 80)?

A & D.

A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).
C. I like to pvp mostly, & I raid on the side (or not at all).
D. I like to level characters & professions.
E. Other/Explain.

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content on Tuesday/Thursdays 11p-1am and Saturday 11p-3am? If so, how often do you think you would attend?

I am extremely interested. I will be having college classes starting in Aug. But that wouldn't conflict with the timing. I have classes Tuesday and Thursday's. So both of those days are good for raiding after classes that night. Saturday's are possible but sometimes I work night shift on saturday's so there would be times I couldn't make the Saturday raids.
I mostly work wednesday, saturday and sunday. So 2/3 for sure, and sometimes all 3.

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like (can use Gearscore if you want) or provide a link to your armory page?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&cn=Yadleinad

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current raid content? I have done all BC up to a few bosses in Sunwell. All done during BC. I have done Naxx 10 and 25. OS 10 and 25. Ulduar 10 and 25. Malygos 10 and 25. ToC 10 but no one runs 25s. And currently seen 6/12 ICC and attempted 7/12. Oh and Gunship on heroic thanks to your leet raiders! I enjoy healing and love to raid. I know my druid like the back of my hand and have been healing with her since I hit 65. I have skill in this class, just someone to show me the fights and explain them well as was done and give me the chance.

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS).
I am extreme spec HEALER, because it's what I like to do, if I couldn't heal I wouldn't want to play anymore. Occasionally in 5 mans and Naxx and OS I will go boomkin just to chillax and get some badges. But If I am progressing I want to be healing.

10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?

The friendliness of your guild members. Along with the success they possess to get things done in the PvE world. Nice people, nice attitudes, mature actions and success are big key factors in guilds I seek to become a member of.

11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited? Most all of my friends are on other servers. I've actually been on the verge to xfer off Eredar if I don't find a good Guild and some new friends soon.

12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?
Nope.

13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
Nothing I can think of except I will occasionally cuss scrubs if I'm having a bad day and they caused a wipe. But that's just norm, right? haha. =P

14. Are you the original owner of your account, and are you the only one who plays your character?
Oh yeah haha. No way do I let anyone near my pride and joy. ( Druid ).
And yes I am the original owner.

15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)

I live in Kentucky. I am a 18 year old recent High School graduate.
I've played WoW for 2 and 1/2 years. School and work are very important to me. I will start my Major in Psychology this fall at Western Kentucky University. My leisure time is also very important to me. I can be lazy at times, but I like to make money, study, chill with my friends and kill shit in this online world we call home. I unlike some people in this online world like fresh air and the outside D:. There are days where I might play an hour or so. And there are days I may be on all day and all night, it just depends on the day. Of course I will always make raid times, but I am a very active person and enjoy life to the fullest. I am a very real person and straight up. I take criticism fine and don't mind it at all. But I don't like rude people or people who talk about and start drama for others around them. I don't think there is that problem in this guild. At least not from what I seen in a Scalebane pug last night. All the members were very polite, helpful and organized.

If you have anymore questions for me, feel free to ask because I'll be glad to tell you anything you want to know.
Riku
Druid Class Leader
Druid Class Leader

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:49 pm Reply with quote

Hey, Tullen! Look!

:D

Trees seem to like me more than kitties and owlbears, think this one wouldn't run away screaming?

Officer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:49 pm Reply with quote

Doubtful, Riku!

To Yadleinad: I know a lot of people are gear snobs these days, but from a recruiting standpoint your gear is quite a bit under par. We are a raiding guild, after all, so we do have to take it into consideration.
However, I've always been keen on the fact that skilled healers can often make up for their gear through good play-style, proactivity and observation.
Do you feel you are exceptional enough to counter whatever lack of gear and experience you have in 25s, and be able to pull your weight in a 25 man raid setting?
This late in the raiding scene, it's a bit risky for us to get someone like you unless you learn extremely fast and don't suck (for lack of a better word).

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:04 am Reply with quote

Riku wrote:
Hey, Tullen! Look!

Very Happy

Trees seem to like me more than kitties and owlbears, think this one wouldn't run away screaming?

We don't like you riku... we just talk about you in whispers so you won't know Wink

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:41 am Reply with quote

I feel like I am capable of learning pretty fast.
Although I wouldn't say I could do better then your other resto druid's because I'm sure they are just as skilled as I am in healing along with a better gear score I am sure.

I had never done ICC before and downed 6/12 in one night, would of progressed further had the server not had to shut down.

I believe myself to be a fast learner. I enjoy healing and do it rather well.
But the only way I could convince you of this is to see what I've got and then decide for yourself wither or not I would become an asset or not.

I threw alot of WotLk away by quitting for 9 months. But now out of high school I do have alot more time to leisure around. Still living at home and going to college with a part time job really doesn't consume as much time as one may think. I want to finish WotLK with a big BANG by downing LK in 25man. And from there start Cata up on a good note.

Thank you so much for your time and I look forward to your reply.
Riku
Druid Class Leader
Druid Class Leader

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:24 am Reply with quote

THChronic wrote:
Riku wrote:
Hey, Tullen! Look!

:D

We don't like you riku... we just talk about you in whispers so you won't know ;)

Hey, you guys haven't gquit yet, that's a win in my book

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:16 am Reply with quote

Application obviously withdrawn now that he is a Tauren.

Druid Class Leader

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:36 pm Reply with quote

Calisa wrote:
Application obviously withdrawn now that he is a Tauren.

lawl

View next topic
View previous topic