· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 151 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Cinnabun - 60 Priest

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
cinnabun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:36 pm Reply with quote

1) What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Cinnabun, 60 Disc-specced Priest

2) What is your age?

3) What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
I've only been in three guilds, with the first two getting destroyed not long after they were created. I can't even remember their names. Currently, I'm in collision, who's currently suffering from a lot of problems. There's a lot of conflicting information running rampant, Guild Leaders/Officers are to few and rarely online, and they have a nasty tendency to do stuff without making a clear note of it. For example, there was recently a DKP wipe, but there's no mention of it anywhere on the site. If you didn't look at the ndkp pages, you wouldn't even know about it.

4) Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane, and if so, who?
I know Catela, Stupideian, and Syce, back from my days with Collision

5) Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) As well as a couple UI Mods required for raiding? (CT_Raid, etc.)
Already have most, if not all, of that stuff installed

6) Are you willing to raid late at night? (11PM EST - 3AM EST)
Sure thing. I've always been a bit of a night owl

7) What do you enjoy most about playing the game? There is no right answer here, so don''t sweat it =)
Of all the RPG archtypes available, I've found that i am a pretty big explorer. That means i get my kicks looking at stuff i've never seen before, going places i've never been before, and killing stuff i've never killed before. In most raids, once everything's said and done, I'll stick back and lock around the dungeon using Mind Vision.

8) What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
A couple weeks ago, i was invited to help Scalebane in AQ20, and you guys looked to really know what you were doing. The teamwork was better than I'm used to, and the fact that you were even there showed me you weren't afraid to do something new.

9) Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
Not really, I'm usually a very mild-mannered priest. The last time anyone's really been downright angry at me was a mage who complained i couldn't keep him alive when he drew aggro from our tank in mara.

10) Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We''re first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)
I'm a Computer Science major at one of the top CS schools in the country, and I have an unnatural fascination with watching really bad movies. There's just something about looking at the bottom of the barrel in a generation's media that reveals a lot about our society. Also, has if it wasn't blatantly obvious, I'm a bit verbose....
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:37 pm Reply with quote

Thanks for applying Cinnabun. Your application is under review.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:50 pm Reply with quote

Ive seen this priest in mc, was quite skilled, i recomend recruiting.
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:31 pm Reply with quote

Recruited!

View next topic
View previous topic