1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
- Midankh-Duskwood WW monk
- Item Level: 704.5
2. What is your age?
- 19, 20 very soon.
3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them? Please provide as much detail as necessary.
- Currently in Procastinators uni0n (Duskwood/Bloodhoof server). I have not left them yet, but I may plan to do so due to lack of progression.
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)
- Yes. His name is Sumar (that pesky little monk gnome healer!)
5. What best describes you now that you're level 100 (or once you are 100)?
A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).
C. I like to pvp mostly, & I raid on the side (or not at all).
D. I like to level characters & professions.
- Elements of A and B. I like to raid mostly, and pvp time to time, but in the end, I like to also mess around and have fun.
6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles?
- Yes. I would preferably like to play DPS mainly on my monk.
7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?
- DPS. I can try to tank if need be, but I am not exactly the best at it yet. However, my tank side is geared up and ready to go.
8. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?
9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content?
- Currently 9/13N, 6/13H, with 11/13 EXP in HFC I currently lead the raids Also did BRF N/H
10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
- Progression raiding mainly, and making new friends on the side.
11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?
- I may have a few.
12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?
- Currently, I am not.
13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
- I've always been honorable and keep a sterling reputation.
14. Are you the only one who plays your character?
- I would be scared if someone else was on it.
15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.
- I'm currently a university student pursuing a career in engineering, and have been playing WoW on and off for the past few years. I have learned pretty quickly, from a tanking, healing, and DPS perspective. I can also be quite the chatter once I get to know people!
View next topic View previous topic
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum