1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Going to reroll rogue for legion
2. What is your age?
3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them? Please provide as much detail as necessary.
Scalebane quit to raid with IRL friends then quit wow shortly after
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)
Pretty sure theres still some familiar faces
5. What best describes you now that you're level 100 (or once you are 100)?
B and C
A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).
C. I like to pvp mostly, & I raid on the side (or not at all).
D. I like to level characters & professions.
6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles?
Yes Id prefer to play DPS but I still have a lv 100 boost and would be
happy to heal if needed
7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?
DPS, would be fine healing though
8. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?
Making my character today probably
9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content?
Raided on and off since vanilla played with all sorts of guilds from serious progression to just social messing around
10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
Wanting to rejoin a guild with some old friends in it
11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?
12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?
13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
14. Are you the only one who plays your character?
15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.
Looking to get back into WoW after quite a long break and cant think of a better place to do it than Scalebane. I currently am painting motor cycles for a living doing pinstriping and some other stuff while programming on the side working on a game with some friends.
Releih Senior Officer
Joined: Jul 21, 2005
Location: West Virginia
Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:54 am
Welcome back! Just get with an officer when you're on for an invite; it's so good to see so many of our "old timers" coming back to play!
View next topic View previous topic
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum