1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Necriss, level 100 Paladin
2. What is your age?
3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them? Please provide as much detail as necessary.
The Guardians - I took a break from WoW
Evolution - Guild became relatively inactive
Carry Co - Took another break
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)
Grays, Riku, Riin. - Only online friends though
5. What best describes you now that you're level 100 (or once you are 100)?
Combination of A+B. I like to raid but I'm also at the mercy of my work/life schedule so I'm not sure how hardcore I can be.
6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles?
Yep - DPS/Healer
7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?
See #6. I'm wondering now if I answered that incorrectly.. Hmm.
8. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?
Item level 699, all invasion gear/bad epics.
9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content?
I haven't done any raiding since the beginning of the last expansion. Did you know that Blizzard labeled Kologarn's arms backwards? Fun fact.
10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?
12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?
13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
Yeah, people say I'm such a nice guy and that I'm funny. So if you hear too many good things about me I don't want people to unfairly think too highly of me right off the bat.
14. Are you the only one who plays your character?
15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.
Finished graduate school 2 years ago. Currently using that free time to learn Japanese (going on for about 1 year) as well as rebuilding my retro game collection. I work in NYC for a publishing company down in SoHo. I love tea and have many looseleaf varieties; my favorite is the Jasmine Dragon Pearl.
View next topic View previous topic
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum