1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Seraea, level 110 mage!
2. What is your age?
I'm 25, will be 26 at the end of the year
3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them? Please provide as much detail as necessary.
Well when I transferred to alliance back in WotLK I joined slashdance and after a bit of joint raiding between SD and Scalebane we did that sorta merger thing and I was in Scalebane for a while. When we sort of chilled out with raiding I took an extended break from WoW. Since I was only on a couple months every year or so and I wasn't raiding I dipped out of Scalebane back into my slashdance roots and have been idly sitting by here ever since.
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)
Mainly just people from WotLK and Cataclysm!
5. What best describes you now that you're level 100 (or once you are 100)?
110**? I'm just trying to get back into enjoying the game tbh. Legion seems pretty fun and I kind of miss people and I miss raiding. I'd love to push for some heroic/mythic progression if your raid schedule fits my work/school schedules!
A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).
C. I like to pvp mostly, & I raid on the side (or not at all).
D. I like to level characters & professions.
6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles?
Yep, that's the whole reason I'm re-applying! As I said in earlier questions I'm looking for some semi-serious/semi-casual hardcore/softcore progression raiding with good friends and whatnot.
7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?
As a mage my only option is DPS. I mean if it's really really really really needed I can level up my paladin or priest and heal. I'm probably a pretty shitty tank but I'd be willing to give that a shot on my paladin too if needed?
8. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?
835 ilvl at the moment but I expect that'll increase at a fairly steady pace.
9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content?
Totally 100% unfamiliar with current content I'll start reading/learning as soon as I know whether or not I'll be able to raid. :p My experience extends from classic raids through whatever amount of heroic dragonsoul we got through back in Cataclysm. I consider myself to be a very capable and competent raider.
10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
I miss raiding and Durk is a good leader/person
11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?
12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?
Nope I can't really imagine raiding with people I don't know that'd just defeat he whole purpose imo
13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
I don't think so?
14. Are you the only one who plays your character?
To my knowledge? If someone else is playing her I've got a huge problem and also they're super sneaky and always log her out where I log her out.
15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.
Well what do you want to know? I quit WoW at the end of Cataclysm, went back to school a while later and have been doing that since. Legion successfully hooked me and now I'm back here. I'm a people-oriented person as I think some of my previous answers may have indicated. Non-wow-related stuff: I work 40-50 hours a week in an italian restaurant and when I'm not doing that I'm probably in class or studying for class or playing WoW/Hearthstone or on tumblr. I live in Orlando, I'm queer as hell, I'm small and will fight everyone, and I like riding bikes and motorcycles. I think that about sums me up as a person?? I probably forgot some stuff but I feel like this is sufficient.
Joined: Jul 21, 2005
Location: West Virginia
Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:18 am
Well, we've closed recruiting at the moment due to having to have people sit out for raids, hon. Things are getting better on that end though, but not just yet. We'll definitely keep you at the top of the list!
View next topic View previous topic
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum