1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class? Artifact, level 5(lol), and mage.
2. What is your age? 30
3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them? Please provide as much detail as necessary. Scions of Destiny, One Winged Angels, Aegis Requiem. Commitment issues, I am looking for a brand new start now, however.
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.) No
5. What best describes you now that you're level 100 (or once you are 100)?
A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).
C. I like to pvp mostly, & I raid on the side (or not at all).
D. I like to level characters & professions.
6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles? Not as of now.
7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed? DPS
8. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?
9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content?
10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane? I am an old vanilla vet and I want to join a guild that will allow me to talk about the "good old days."
11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited? No
12. Are you currently applying to other guilds? No
13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain? I may be a notorious guild quitter, but I have had my own personal issues.
14. Are you the only one who plays your character? Yes
15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.
30 male, active WoW player, Lives on east coast. Hoping to find a new new WoW family.
View next topic View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum