1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class? Main=Docholiday/110/Rogue (Horde),Alt=Corbaul/110/ogue (Alliance), Alt=Wyatthurt/110/Rogue (Horde), Alt=Jlabowski/110/Rogue (Horde)… I don't have a good answer as to why I have 4 rogues just on our server other than I just like the rogue class... I actually have 2 more on another realm lol.
2. What is your age? 42(Old Man)
3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them? Please provide as much detail as necessary.
Months Behind(old MB not the current one), Dropouts, Nihilists, and currently Whiskey Brigade.
I have actually left any of them. MB, Dropouts, and Nihilists, I stopped playing for an extended period of time and when I came back the guilds had disbanded.
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)
Don't know any of you IRL but, most of you at one time or another (specifically Raun and Durkk) have handed me my ass in world pvp. I have gotten to know Sumar since he has joined WB and he speaks very highly of you guys.
5. What best describes you now that you're level 100 (or once you are 100)?
A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).
C. I like to pvp mostly, & I raid on the side (or not at all).
D. I like to level characters & professions.
E... So for BFA I don't plan to raid mythic with WB unless they absolutely need me. I will be assisting with some of the officer roles as needed to help with the transition to our new RL/GM since Giga is planning on going casual.
6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles?
I would love to raid with you guys. I understand you currently do not raid mythic and have no desire to.
7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?
8. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?
Wyatthurt would be the rogue I would move over to alliance and bring to scalebane:
9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content?
Cutting edge on all Legion content with the exceptions of ToV and ToS.
10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane? Raun 1v2 me and a IRL friend in Nagrand back in BC.
11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited? None.
12. Are you currently applying to other guilds? Nope.
13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
None come to mind.
14. Are you the only one who plays your character? Yes
15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.
I have been playing Horde since late Vanilla on Eredar and have played at different capacities over the years. I went really hard in Legion with raiding and have come to the conclusion that mythic raiding isn't for me.
Much respect to you guys for your attitude with People > Loot. I asked Sumar how come you guys didn't push mythic and he said the same thing... 'they don't want to have to exclude anyone from a raid'
Just say the word and I'll move Wyatt over that day.
Let me know if you have any questions I can answer:
Bnet - Doc#13686
Tullen Guild Master
Joined: Mar 17, 2005
Location: Baltimore, MD
Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:34 pm
Approved. Please whisper an officer for an invite.
Joined: Jul 21, 2017
Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:15 am
Sweet! Thank you VERY much!
Releih Senior Officer
Joined: Jul 21, 2005
Location: West Virginia
Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:37 am
Wyatt, about the only officers on in the evenings until expac are Raun and me (and sometimes Durk.) Just do a /who Scalebane and you'll usually find us on one of our toons. All my names start with "Rel "and all of Raun's...well...have some form of "Raun" in the name .
View next topic View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum