· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 125 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic Reply to topic  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » General
Konata
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:30 am Reply with quote

Having moments previous completed my initial viewing of this long awaited masterpiece of art and storytelling, I feel obligated to warn my fellow comrades who may wish to parttake in an early screening of certain qualities in this feature film. Sadly, the necessary words refuse to arrive, and thus I turn to the literary genius that is Penny Arcade.

"Fanboy Warning

This film contains scenes that may be totally fucking awesome. Your favorite characters may be rendered in extreme detail as they take part in mind-blowing battles set in familiar locales. Futuristic scabbard/motorcycles might be depicted in a way that makes them appear sweet."
http://www.penny-arcade.com

Despite that said, I can in no way endorse the wholesale piracy or distrobution of electronically ripped and translated "fansubs" of said work. I can but *cough* and in doing so grant the knowledge that there exists ways by which to fulfill any such need.

Senior Officer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:55 am Reply with quote

Wow... er, did ANYONE find the link to the Bittorrent site where you could easily download it? Cause I figured the *cough* was kinda blatent. Rolling Eyes

Guild Master

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:57 pm Reply with quote

Cyria wrote:
Wow... er, did ANYONE find the link to the Bittorrent site where you could easily download it? Cause I figured the *cough* was kinda blatent. Rolling Eyes

I didn''t, not sure what browser you''re using, but by default this board doesn''t underline links. Maybe I''ll get around to changing that.

View next topic
View previous topic