· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 78 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Ashura - Priest

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic Reply to topic  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Ashura

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:46 pm Reply with quote

====Guild Application====

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Ashura, level 100 priest

2. What is your age?
28, almost exactly half of that in WoW... /shame

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them? Please provide as much detail as necessary.
My first guild for this character was with a team who raided in AQ40 in vanilla, we got to Twin Emps and I found it was a bit hardcore for me to spend 8+ hours wiping xD Recently, however, I was in a mythic guild that is now called Gorefiend Best Server before it split and they made a new one. I had some RL issues and had to quit before that happened, logged in later to find they dissolved D: But actually, I don't like mythic raiding to be perfectly honest.

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)
No, I don't know anyone yet.

5. What best describes you now that you're level 100 (or once you are 100)?

A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).
C. I like to pvp mostly, & I raid on the side (or not at all).
D. I like to level characters & professions.
E. Other/Explain.
Answer: A. Somewhere in between casual and hardcore. I like to raid but not with angry people, though also not with people who don't study how to win. I also do some pet battles, some PvP, some achievement hunting, some gold farming, some mount farming, or whatever.

6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles?
Yes, shadow priest would be my favorite but disc would come second if there was a demand for it. Normal/heroic only preferably!

7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?
Same as above.

8. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/spinebreaker/Ashura/simple It's PvP gear because I just leveled this toon up recently from being on a half-decade long hiatus.

9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content?
I've raided in most expacs, I know not to stand in fire and I like to get $%^& done efficiently Smile But I am patient to do what must be done. Probably best as DPS lately and I like to stay competitive with other DPS. I am read up on current HFC content but have only done a couple pugs so far.

10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
After having a small discussion with someone posting recruitment ads on trade, I was interested in running heroic and normal raids with the group.

11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?
Not at the moment.

12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?
Not at the moment, haven't really seen any appealing yet.

13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
Can't imagine any that would exist.

14. Are you the only one who plays your character?
I'd say 99.999% of the time. My GF just started playing with me recently but doesn't log on my account.

15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.
I'm a university student studying Linguistics who also learns some Chinese. I live in California. Mostly only play WoW lately with some Minecraft on the side. I love hummus :] Also, I appreciate the people > loot business.

Druid Class Leader

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:20 am Reply with quote

Hi again, Ashura!

Your application looks great. Welcome aboard!

(And we do have very non-angry raiders, just avoid Durkk)

Senior Officer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:38 am Reply with quote

Riku wrote:

(And we do have very non-angry raiders, just avoid Durkk)

Durrk is actually a sweetheart, he just acts angry to hide it! AND he loves when people use a Silver Plated Turkey Shooter on him just as he's pulling!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:39 am Reply with quote

Oh awesome!! Should I message someone?

The Turkey Shooter is my favorite toy >.>
Releih
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:42 am Reply with quote

If someone else doesn't invite you first, just look for a toon starting with "Rel" and I'll invite you.

Guild Master

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:34 pm Reply with quote

You can also just /who Scalebane and ask if there is an officer online.

We should have a lot of folks playing tonight due to the invasion/DH patch.

Wednesday night at 10pm we have a raid, so a lot of folks will be on then as well.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:26 am Reply with quote

May I have privilege to see the member forums please? Smile
Releih
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:12 pm Reply with quote

Done!

View next topic
View previous topic