1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Ashura, level 100 priest
2. What is your age?
28, almost exactly half of that in WoW... /shame
3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them? Please provide as much detail as necessary.
My first guild for this character was with a team who raided in AQ40 in vanilla, we got to Twin Emps and I found it was a bit hardcore for me to spend 8+ hours wiping xD Recently, however, I was in a mythic guild that is now called Gorefiend Best Server before it split and they made a new one. I had some RL issues and had to quit before that happened, logged in later to find they dissolved D: But actually, I don't like mythic raiding to be perfectly honest.
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)
No, I don't know anyone yet.
5. What best describes you now that you're level 100 (or once you are 100)?
A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).
C. I like to pvp mostly, & I raid on the side (or not at all).
D. I like to level characters & professions.
Answer: A. Somewhere in between casual and hardcore. I like to raid but not with angry people, though also not with people who don't study how to win. I also do some pet battles, some PvP, some achievement hunting, some gold farming, some mount farming, or whatever.
6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles?
Yes, shadow priest would be my favorite but disc would come second if there was a demand for it. Normal/heroic only preferably!
7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?
Same as above.
9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content?
I've raided in most expacs, I know not to stand in fire and I like to get $%^& done efficiently But I am patient to do what must be done. Probably best as DPS lately and I like to stay competitive with other DPS. I am read up on current HFC content but have only done a couple pugs so far.
10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
After having a small discussion with someone posting recruitment ads on trade, I was interested in running heroic and normal raids with the group.
11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?
Not at the moment.
12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?
Not at the moment, haven't really seen any appealing yet.
13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
Can't imagine any that would exist.
14. Are you the only one who plays your character?
I'd say 99.999% of the time. My GF just started playing with me recently but doesn't log on my account.
15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.
I'm a university student studying Linguistics who also learns some Chinese. I live in California. Mostly only play WoW lately with some Minecraft on the side. I love hummus :] Also, I appreciate the people > loot business.
View next topic View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum